We are still waiting but we do know a little more about him :) The family of this baby has chosen us, and now we are waiting for the birth fathers rights to be terminated. I thought both parents have relinguished rights, but just the birth mother has. The family has only had the baby since this summer, June I believe, when his mother just dropped him off at the relatives house. So hopefully it shouldn't take too long to locate the birth father, and we pray everything goes smoothly. It's still a waiting game, and I hope to talk to the attorney next week. After not hearing anything I began to get worried, but then found out they are working on things to move forward, I feel better. So next week I am going to focus on talking to the attorney & go from there with Homestudy update if needed & getting our back ground check updated ( finger prints done again :) ) Yay! It's hard to know he's not very far from us! I am just happy he is in a safe environment now. Just pray for us, this little boy, and his family that is taking care of him. Reminds me of Daniel all over again! They love him enough to let him go to protect him.
I hope everyone had a good Turkey Day, we are having plumbing issues over here & had to relocate to my SIL'S casa with all our cooked food! We contacted the city & we haven't heard back! They were to send a "on call person" out to the house. So 2morrow Dallas is back on shift & I'm ready to call our own plumber even if it is the city's fault! I can't live with backed up potty's! Luckily we haven't had a castrophe & noticed early we had a problem :0! Ofcourse now Daniel is completely potty trained at home & refuses to go in his pull-up, never thought I would want him to go in his pants again, lol!
Oh what fun this holiday has been, now my friend has drug me out to the Black Christmas chaos! She talked me into pulling an all nighter at her house & getting to Kohls at 4am. Ok, lots of coffee & a nap b/t 2-3am. We made it to the parking lot by 3:30 am. People are nuts, standing outside the doors, some with STROLLERS! Are you kidding me!!!!!!! Not to mention it was raining! Poor children! So we chickened out of that chaos & went to a NIGHTMARE! Yes she drug me to Wal-Mart! I was game once I knew their Wii games for Sponge Bob & Princess game were $16! I was determined to get one for my niece Reece & nephew Mikey. But not enough to be aggressive about it! Yeah right! Unless I wanted a black eye. Everyone that knows me, knows I have SAD- Social Anxiety Disorder! I hate crowds, makes me nervous. So my peep was camped out by the plasma Tv's, which was the HOTTEST items, I an the other hand decided to camp in clothing for some sets for toddlers for $4. I was safe at 4am, not many in my section, BUT the TV's were right by my section! B4 I knew carts & people were everywhere! They were waiting for that 5am time! I began to panic, I couldn't move, I WAS TRAPPED! I ditched my cart!!! And ran to my friend & told her I chickened out & didn't want people to trample me. By this time Mom's were surrounding the clothing bundles! 5am HIT! Holy Shit! You could hear plastic being ripped everywhere, TV's were almost hitting the floor, People were running. By this time we had made friends with a guy from high school, and 2 other nice customers & they all wanted TV's. I was stuck in the mess! So our group got their TV's & we formed a line to make way & be aggressive to get through the mob! When I say aggressive I mean just directing traffic of our cart! I was avoiding us running into people & items all over the floor! I was polite! Others not so much! I saw Movies & it wasn't busy. I ran for it, Jk, I walked briskly! I grabbed 3 kid movies-for $10.. So I made my way to electronics to try for the Wii games! Oh what a freak show. I didn't have a cart, I was to meet Shelley in toys, after my excurison. So i made my way through, It was 5:15am & the Wii games were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted those for Reece & Mikey so bad. But oh well, on to toys! Now none of my nieces or nephews really need toys, & already got Reece & Addie a big item they can share. So I shopped for Daniel, who didn't need anything else. The boy is spoiled his 1st Christmas home. So needless to say it was a worthless trip of STRESS & no flippin sleep! But Shelley got 2 tv's, toys, games, etc. Then I heard about the worker at the Wal Mart in New York who was killed by people trampling over him once he opened the door! Greedy people, ruthless people. Makes me sick! I gave up my cart to not be an idiot & run into people! These people were upset b/c they were shutting the store down b/c of the death & they were pissed b/c they waited in line since Thursday! Makes me sick to my stomach! All to save some money, to get that deal, so sad! Tis the Season!
2 comments:
This not knowing is killing me and I'm not even in the situation! Thanks for the update and PLEASE let me know as soon as you hear something!!!!
I hope your plumbing gets fixed tomorrow!!!!
Can i just say you are CRAZY!!!! Never ever shop at Walmart on Black friday unless you have one a suit of armour!!! LOL
Im praying for you and BAby #2
hugs,Leslie
Post a Comment