

Since the last post we were contacted about our Home Study! We have our first one scheduled this Tuesday on the March 10!!! Yay! Moving faster than we thought! I have bought the scrapbook software to begin our profile. I want it done by the end of Home Study so Raquel our case worker can review it! Once reviewed & printed into books, we are officially Approved & Waiting!!
3 comments:
I know I've already told you this, but I LOVE this picture of the three of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe tomorrow already!?!?! Good luck (you don't need it!) and let me know how it goes!!!!
awwww i just love these pics!!! KEEP moving sista!
hugs and love,leslie
Congratulations! Keep us posted.
We have our last home visit to do and thats it. We are getting ready to work on our profile book now.
How exciting!
Post a Comment