Dear D,
As Mothers Day approaches, you are weighing heavy on my heart. I wonder where you are, and if you are thinking of our son that we share together in this universe. I want you to know I will always love you for giving this precious child the gift of life. Without you, I would not be a mother to this beautiful child. I wouldn't see his smiling giggly face everyday, I wouldn't be blowing bubbles into the wind, and watching him run through them without a care in the world.
I want you to know how happy he is, how loved he is, and how he has blessed our family. He is a dream come true. He has so many people that love him, all because you gave him the gift of life. He will always know you loved him. I will make sure of that.
You will always remain in our hearts, Happy Mothers Day
1 comment:
Very thoughtful!
Post a Comment