Ali, in some pictures he looks like a baby still and in others he looks like such a big boy! He looks like he's loving the water!Jenny
hey you have to quit teasing me with this Big News. Email me already, girl!!!laurieandvivi@yahoo.com
What a handsome little man!
Goodie, goodie can't wait for the BIG news. Your boy is such a cutie
I am so excited for you. I can not wait to hear the big news. Your little man is growing and so adorable. Praying that everything goes well.
Hello....I found you via Laurie's blog. Our daughter is from China and we are just now being licensed to adopt a little boy through our state's foster system who will hopefully look a lot like your darling son. I'll visit more later!; )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ali, in some pictures he looks like a baby still and in others he looks like such a big boy! He looks like he's loving the water!
Jenny
hey you have to quit teasing me with this Big News. Email me already, girl!!!
laurieandvivi@yahoo.com
What a handsome little man!
Goodie, goodie can't wait for the BIG news. Your boy is such a cutie
I am so excited for you. I can not wait to hear the big news. Your little man is growing and so adorable. Praying that everything goes well.
Hello....I found you via Laurie's blog. Our daughter is from China and we are just now being licensed to adopt a little boy through our state's foster system who will hopefully look a lot like your darling son. I'll visit more later!
; )
Post a Comment