Thursday, May 26, 2011

Isabella Grace

On April 12, 2011 at 2:20 pm our little Isabella was born! I was there for the whole experience & 72 hrs later we were home with her! That was the longest 3 days. I didn't know what to feel when I saw her born. I had our Birthmom's leg & helped her through the one contraction she got to push & out came my baby girl! Shocked beyond belief I was, and when the nurse said here ya go Mom & handed her to


me, you could of pinched me. It was like an out of body experience. My daughter, the one I fought for the whole 7 months of being "pregnant with our Birthmom" was in my arms. The longest emotional journey yet in my experience of waiting for my children. We bunked together in the same room again & I knew she was mine, but I was still so freaked & scared by what she had put me through. I do not want to go into full details, but my children's Birthmom broke my heart during her 7th month. She let some things get in the way of our birth plan & left for another agency, they immediately offered her money & matched her with another couple. We made amends & she apologized until she was blue in the face for what she did to me & my family. I can say when that 48 hours was up & she had signed, I let out a huge sigh of relief. So many people questioned Why? Why did I let her do this to me, Why did I put up with so much for 7 months? The Answer: Isabella (God's promise) Grace (God's will) She needed me, once I got that call on September 20, 2010 at 9:50 in the morning that she was pregnant again & she asked me if I would be the mother, that was it. A miracle from God telling me you are going to have another baby. I spent years being an infertile outcast waiting for my time. God made her for me & put her in her belly. The first Dr visit & hearing her heart beat was breath taking. I trusted her with everything in me. Why not? She gave me the gift of life once already. So my emotions are still everywhere on how I feel, but I can promise Isabella this...I love you with every beat of my heart & fiber of my being. We were meant for each other, you were meant for us. I would do everything all over again & more for you. Oh what a miraculous journey, I could of given up & listened to everyone even our agency offering us other babies. It was not a baby I wanted Precious, it was you. Now I have a beautiful daughter & I am so thankful for God working his magic to bring us together. I am still hurt by what she did to us, but more hurt for you, I work on my forgiveness daily. I love her for chosing us again & doing what was right. She is a part of our lives, and I thank God daily for knowing her. Without her there would be no Crazy Wild Joe running around & you to snuggle. I love all of you & we are complete family of 5! Your Daddy loves all of you & we never thought that we would be sitting here with 3 children. Our journey to each of you was God's plan. I love you & need to feed you a bottle now! My gift of God is calling me!

No comments: