OMG Daniel is always having a ball! Why dont we live closer to each other? LOL Abby and Daniel together would drive us crazy but think of the workout we would get!
Hello Daniels' Mom!!! I am with Gladney also and I am on the wait list and still happy with my decision. I LOVE the name Aliyah Jaden. Very cute. Nice African/ American combination. Fit for a princess.
Hey there, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm originally from Ft. Worth! It's such a small world. 1 of my best friends is in Gladney's ABC program. Godwilling, they will have their blessing by Christmas. Your son is gorgeous. Congrats on your family and I hope your daughter is in your arms soon.
Thanks for the comment on my blog! (I didn't have a way to email you back)
Thanks for the support and compliments. If you like purple... you'll have to check out my blog again in a couple of days. I'm in the middle of getting a blog makeover! It will be a purple dream come true! :)
4 comments:
OMG Daniel is always having a ball! Why dont we live closer to each other? LOL Abby and Daniel together would drive us crazy but think of the workout we would get!
Have a great weekend! luv leslie
Hello Daniels' Mom!!! I am with Gladney also and I am on the wait list and still happy with my decision. I LOVE the name Aliyah Jaden. Very cute. Nice African/ American combination. Fit for a princess.
Merry travels
Robbin
Hey there, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm originally from Ft. Worth! It's such a small world. 1 of my best friends is in Gladney's ABC program. Godwilling, they will have their blessing by Christmas. Your son is gorgeous. Congrats on your family and I hope your daughter is in your arms soon.
Thanks for the comment on my blog! (I didn't have a way to email you back)
Thanks for the support and compliments. If you like purple... you'll have to check out my blog again in a couple of days. I'm in the middle of getting a blog makeover! It will be a purple dream come true! :)
Post a Comment