Well I don't have picture of him with a stuffed animal, here is his Elmo chair and pillow from his foster home, which is now gone due to many many washings :)
I love Daniel with his Elmo chair..SOOO cute!! If you'd like to show other bloggers your post go to Sarah's blog thats how i know what the theme is for the week...Its really fun to see what people say about your posts plus you get to see others as well!
2 comments:
Great picture! My niece is two and loves Elmo, or as she calls him Eemow. Have a great weekend!
Nikki
I love Daniel with his Elmo chair..SOOO cute!! If you'd like to show other bloggers your post go to Sarah's blog thats how i know what the theme is for the week...Its really fun to see what people say about your posts plus you get to see others as well!
http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/
Luv ya!
Post a Comment